Friday 19 November 2010

Lily Flame...

I didn't plan to make a non-related post so soon, but I was sitting at my laptop, next to my lovely candle, and I had a sudden flash of inspiration!

Lily-Flame candles, made in Somerset, are just absolutely delicious. 
I'm on my third in only a few months, I burn it so much because it smells so good.
Some scented candles are seriously overrated, with barely a whiff of fragrance, but these are strong without being overpowering. 
 

I'm being girly at the moment with 'Blush - The first kiss of the night', but there all sorts, even 'cut grass'!
There are some nice festive, wintery ones too!

You can buy them online here.
They're also sold in lots of shops, you've probably seen them before without even realising. 
Definitely worth a try!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment