Tuesday 24 May 2011

A little below the belt..

My housemate and I have just passed at least ten minutes having a vicious rant about toilet roll usage. I live in a house of four fellow students and it has come to my attention this week, that we have used TWELVE TOILET ROLLS IN A WEEK. That's a toilet roll a day! Slightly more, actually. Now that, dear reader, is wasteful.

It's very scary to be writing this post, because I'm so massively aware that I sound just like both of my parents rolled into one. Which I suppose is exactly what I am, but I can just hear my dad.. "What are you doing, eating it?!" Now that I've finished my degree it would seem that the most important thing I have to worry about it is how much toilet roll we use in a week.

I can't help but feel that if we were to invest in some slightly more exciting toilet roll, people might be more inclined to use it a little more sparingly..



Rant over, thanks very much for listening.

Image credit: thedesignertoiletrollcompany.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment