Thursday 16 February 2012

A week in the life...

 I actually wrote this post last week, about the previous week, but have been so lazy with photos that it's taken me this long to finish it. But I thought I would post it anyway.

I've seen this sort of post on so many blogs, and I absolutely love reading them. I think it appeals to the nosiness of the human nature. Not in a bad way, it's just so interesting to read what other people love and what they do with their time. Some people are so creative and do the craziest things - I think that's what makes blogs so inspiring.

So, I thought I would just post a few photos of my week!


On Tuesday, my boyfriend picked me up from work and took me out to dinner! This doesn't happen every week, don't get too excited. We went to The Stable, a new restaurant that's just opened in Weymouth in what used to be the harbour master's store room. It was absolutely AMAZING. I want everyone to go there and appreciate the sheer joy. I will blog about it later and make everyone go there.

I bought this super cute Valentines Day card in M&S. I hate really cutesy or overly sentimental cards, and thought this was just the right side of cute. Ironic though, as my boyfriend and I both suffer horrendously from sea sickness. Thus, will never be on a boat together.

My mum went to a Jamie at Home party a while ago - I was invited but politely declined! She bought this gorgeous pie dish because that very same day I'd been complaining that we had barely anything we needed in the kitchen. Still in dire need of a pestle and mortar if anyone can point me in the direction of a nice and realistically priced one. There's only so much longer that I can use a ramequin and a rolling pin...

I've spent a fair amount of this week knitting. I'm using a super simple pattern from a  book that I've never used before, to make something heart shaped... I'm planning a whole post for it when it's finished, but until then this is all you're getting!

So, if I have an equally interesting week next week and then the week after that, this post might become a regular thing! One can only hope...

Hope you all have thoroughly exciting weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God, that card is the cutest! I love M&S' cards but always forget to look there :)
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I love M&S cards! They're wayy cheaper than anywhere else. And better too! I just looked at your blog, love it! xx

      Delete