Monday 7 February 2011

Success!

I have actually completed something! It somewhat took over my life, but the feeling of achievement is just sublime.

At the expense of my dissertation, and everything university related, I started this cross stitch pattern that my Granny dug out for me.


I'm very proud of this.

I was a bit daunted at first, I wrongly assumed that everything would be as easy as possible and the colours would be on the fabric already, I would essentially just have to 'colour it in'. Ha. No.

Once I'd decided where on earth to start it was relatively easy and I couldn't put it down. It's now hanging proudly on my bedroom wall!



I would tell you where you can find the pattern, but I have absolutely no idea, I think it's quite old.

I'm going to try something more challenging next, but only after I have at least 4000 words of my dissertation! I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment