Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sackboy!

My boyfriend is a gaming nerd. (I wouldn't have it any other way.)
I'm sure you can only imagine my joy when it came to my attention that I too could be a part of this world! By knitting my very own sackboy, from Little Big Planet!
For anyone who cannot imagine my joy, I was incredibly excited and everything else was dropped in order to focus on this little man!

A friend of mine mentioned in passing that a friend of hers had knitted her a sackboy and she would see if she could find the link for the pattern for me... lo and behold..
Sackboy!

So here is how my Sackboy turned out..


I think it's not too shabby!


Personally, I see no difference.
I jest, I jest.

I am aware that the eyes and mouth are more than slightly wonky, but it all adds character. I am super pleased with how it turned out though and I think the boyf will love it. I've also discovered an absolute love for toy stuffing, so versatile, so soft! I might whack some into some cushion covers that I made over the summer; will report back!

I'm going to pop him in the post tomorrow, I'll be back later with the verdict.
Next project - BUNTING. Oh yeah!

Image credit: Stephanie Robyn and google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment