Monday 21 May 2012

Weekly Snaps #6

Sunshine! That is mostly all I have to say. However, this weather means legs. And getting my problem legs out is fairly terrifying! Possible leg care post in the pipeline! Does anyone have any tips for getting the pins summertime-ready? Without further ado...


1 & 2. No one knows how huge this is! I am genuinely frightened of cats. I have no idea why, because I absolutely love animals, to a scary degree. I went to a friend's house one night last week and this little character didn't even give me time to be scared, jumping on my lap as soon as I sat down. Well, that confronted that fear pretty quickly. I'm also allergic to cats; my nose and eyes were not feeling so top by the time I left!


3. Tried to force this down after my kettlebell class last week. I know it's good for me, but oh my word it was awful. It tastes and feels disgusting. I managed a sum of two very small bites.

4. Made the sensible decision and bought Lush's Mask of Magnaminty of the Caudalie mask. I much prefer the natural feeling of the product and my skin feels lovely and plumped up for days afterwards! Saved myself about £20 in the process too..


5. Had the most lovely lunch at The Stable with my friends Beth and James, and of course Dave. I haven't seen Beth for almost a whole year, since uni, so spending the day with her in my corner of the country was just lovely! It was just so nice to see her.

6. And look! The bins are really huge here. Or is she just really tiny?!

Happy Monday everyone, I hope it was everything you hoped it would be and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment