Friday 14 October 2011

Clarks' Heritage Range..

After weeks and weeks of very careful and calculated budgeting, along with a heavy dose of BEING ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE, I have bought these boots.


Bizarrely name 'Licorice Candy', I have fallen completely and head over heels in love with these boots. I mention budgeting because they carry rather a hefty price tag. However, anyone who knows me can testify that I wear brown riding boots close to every single day of the winter months. I absolutely live in them. so these bad boys will definitely be worth the money. My last pair were from Debenhams and, rather unexpectedly, fell apart at a rather inopportune moment - in the rain.

If you are thinking of getting some winter boots now, as the weather starts to change, it is the best time; enter 'BENEW' in the promotional code box at the checkout and you'll receive 10% off! So you can see that I really couldn't ignore these boots.

The whole range is completely delicious; dubbed the 'Heritage' range, it has an incredibly English countryside vibe. I have a tweed Zara blazer and a jumper that I have just finished knitting (more on that at a later date) that will complete the look perfectly.

Sadly, the dog is sold separately. 
Happy shopping!

IMAGE CREDIT: www.clarks.co.uk

1 comment: