Tuesday 20 March 2012

Weekly Snaps 1.

Pretend it's Sunday. I feel like I need to install some kind of structure in this blog, so instead of collecting enough blog worthy pictures and then randomly posting them whenever, I'm going to post on a Sunday regardless of whether or not its interesting enough. A true portrayal of my week! So. Last week.


1. Revlon Nail Varnish in 211 - Charming. A lilac-y dream!

2. I love scented candles so much, but I find that the ones that burn the best and with the strongest fragrance are quite expensive. I chanced upon this bad boy in Ikea, for only 89p! They had so many lovely scents - I may or may not have bought more than one.

3. A blue rose. A BLUE ROSE?! I saw this at our local florist and stood outside staring for a while. Am I very behind in not knowing about these?

4. The most retro nail accessory I think I've ever seen. My grandma gave this to us on one of her cupboard cleaning sessions; I swear it's literally from the 50's. As old as it may be, it actually works and for possibly the first time ever, I did not smudge my nails! Win.

5. The best dog in the world. Rocky the German Shepherd. 

6. The most gorgeous day ever, photographed from the window of my workplace. When at work. It doesn't get much worse than that..

7. My Harrods Glossybox! The most exciting day of the month.

8. I ate a waffle with syrup and strawberries. It was good. Waffle convert.

9. Maxfactor Fantasy Fire. Apparently this is difficult to get hold of.. I managed to find two pots in my closest Superdrug! I'm not mad about dark purple, but this has the most insane amount of different coloured glitter in it. I love it!

10. A Burt's Bees tinted lipbalm. Well technically just the packaging. I just thought the packaging was super nice. Easily taken in by these things.

11. The tulips I got my Mumma for Mothers Day. This may have been slightly selfish because tulips are my all time favourite flower ever. 

12. My sister has of late become obsessed with the vanilla latte. She's trawled every Starbucks in London trying to find vanilla syrup to buy, to no avail. But I found some in my sleepy seaside town! So I bought it to give to her for her birthday. She then subsequently came home, walked into my room and saw it.

2 comments:

  1. I love these kind of posts :) And I love tulips, I think they're my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Max Factor nail varnish!
    x

    ReplyDelete