Thursday 12 April 2012

Weekly Snaps #3

I hope everyone has had  a lovely week and made the most of their extra long weekend! Here are a few photos from last week. There are less this week; I was back at work and apparently just had a less interesting time...


1. My Easter egg from my parents! This was such a nice little surprise; I can't remember the last time my parents got me and my sisters eggs?! It made it extra special because it was so unexpected.

2. I went to see 21 Jump Street with David. I feel like I haven't seen a funny film in ages, and if it is funny it usually makes me cry too - that sort of laugh-and-cry-at-the-same-time type film. But this was just pure hilarity. I've never seen Channing Tatum in anything other than girly chick flicks, where he tends to play a dancer (typecast much?!), but this role suits him down to the ground. And I just love the relationship between his and Jonah Hill's character, they really gel well. I can't recommend it enough!

3. Some gorgeous handmade coasters my mum brought back for me from Cornwall. I always seems to have a little collection of glasses on my bedside table and they have been known to leave the odd watermark here and there. But no longer! And these motivate me to take any surplus glasses downstairs to the dishwasher!

4. The Easter egg I made for David of which I am ridiculously proud. Words cannot describe. It's filled with all of his favourite chocolates. And he loved it. Success!


5. A lovely lunch my Mum and I shared last week. I love meals like this; I tend to get a bit bored if I have to trawl through a whole plate of the exact same thing. All washed down with a nice glass of elderflower presse.

6. I badly need to do something with all my Vogue magazines. I've had a subscription for about four years now and I find it so difficult to throw them away! I have about five times what you see in the picture. At the moment, I'm thinking of giving them to the textiles department of my old school so students can use them for inspiration for projects. Can anyone think of anything really cool I could do with them? I'm totally at a loss.

7. Picked up this handbag in the Warehouse sale. I think they always have really good sales, but that might be because I think everything is so overpriced in the first place! I love this though and it goes with EVERYTHING.

8. I can't get enough of this lip scrub. I seem to be constantly on the lookout for something to soften up my lips. It tastes amazing! I use my Elizabeth Arden lip balm afterwards and I actually think it might be working! 

I have vowed to blog more this week, but we'll see...
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Adore your handbag! And I've just sorted through all my old magazines and got rid of so many! I know some older ones sell for a fair bit on eBay if you wanted to make some cash!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?! That's incredibly useful to know. :-) I'm going to check how much they're going for on ebay and see if I'm sitting on any little goldmines! x

      Delete