Monday 23 April 2012

Weekly Snaps #4

Without further ado.. last week! This is a fairly grey post because, let's face it, its been a fairly grey week. Come on sunshine, do your thing.


1. Dave and I took Rocky for a walk just as the heaven's opened, but I didn't mind one bit because we saw this gorgeous double rainbow! That my friends, is what dreams are made of. My camera doesn't quite do it justice.

2. I know this is just a tea bag, but it has ACTUAL flowers in it. It's an Earl Grey Teapig, possibly the most luxurious (and expensive) tea I have ever tasted. There are little blue cornflowers in there because "they just look so pretty". I swear this tea has my name written all over it.

3. The island of Portland taken from our dog walk. I like to admire it from a distance. 

4. Dave and I had breakfast at Time for Tea; they probably do the best breakfast I have tasted. And compared to London prices it is SO reasonable. We love us a good breakfast.


5. The cutest His and Hers gingerbread people. I feel like the girl definitely gets the better deal here, there's way more chocolate on the girl one! We of course indulged.

6. This is weird and makes me feel a bit sick, but last weekend I discovered my friend's thumb could do this. I think I'm right in thinking that not a lot of thumbs can do that. In other news, I hadn't seen said friend for about four years, so it was lovely to spend time together.

7. Your favourite German Shepherd, Rocky!

8. The most hilarious sentence from the back of the Teapigs box; "Most Earl Greys use poor quality China base tea, which is like palming yourself off as landed gentry when all you own is a Barbour jacket." I feel like that really resonates!

So next week I plan to do a lot more crafting, and I will endeavour to send off some MA application forms. So expect some slightly more exciting photographs. Less dogs, less tea.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Yep, it's time for the sun to do it's thing over here too! It's been raining forever! But I love the picture with the rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's enough rain for sure. And apparently we're in a drought?! I think not. The rainbow was amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. Teapigs have the best tea ever!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm learning this the hard and expensive way. Wahhh! xx

      Delete