Thursday 6 January 2011

Basket case..

I (am very lucky and a little bit spoilt =S ) received this beautiful sewing box for Christmas!
It is ridiculously motivating, it's so lovely I just want to be using it all the time! 
I have to stop myself from just opening it up and gazing inside..
I know, it's really sad.


It's from Cath Kidston, where I could actually spend my entire life, were everything that tiiiiiny bit cheaper!
They have so much lovely craft paraphernalia at the moment, I might have to block the website from my laptop and go NOWHERE NEAR Covent Garden.

Seriously though, on a practical note! It is so nice to have everything together and organised neatly in one place; I was carrying around scraps or everything in assorted plastic bags, I looked a complete bag lady.
At least now I'm a sort of stylish bag lady.

Image credit: www.cathkidston.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment