Wednesday 12 January 2011

Tea for one

You may or may not have spotted in my previous post, that whilst 'writing my essay' I was indulging in a spot of tea-for-one.
I'm not a massive tea-drinker, but the pot says otherwise. It possesses some other-worldly power that makes me want to drink tea. 

The tea-for-one-pot is made up of a saucer, a rather large teacup, what could be called half a teapot, and a little lid.

I absolutely adore it. Along with the whole range.

I'm currently using a ramequin for sugar, but in a rare, honest, moment of essay procrastination, I chanced upon the Portmeirion website, straightaway deciding I needed the rest of the tea range.


The pattern is called Crazy Daisy, and in my humble opinion, brightens up an otherwise mundane part of anyone's day.
:-)

You can shop the range here.

2 comments:

  1. Love a bit of Portmeirion, also loving your blog background - did you design it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely pooling my meagre student funds for the sugar pot, it needs me. I didn't design it no, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but it's a Cath Kidston print.. I'm still trying to get to grips with all the html and weird stuff. When I know a bit more I might attempt it..

    ReplyDelete