Saturday 22 January 2011

Ruby Tuesday


Today, in Greenwich Market, I found the most delightful cupcakes.
One of my housemates, not the housemate who hates Dear John, is lactose intolerant, so can't have any dairy at all. Obviously.
You can imagine her joy when we chanced upon Ruby Tuesdays Bakery. These cakes are absolutely beautiful, and completely dairy free! The lady at the stall was actual Ruby Tuesday's mum, and she was so helpful. She told us about her daughter's dairy intolerance - it all felt very personal and lovely!

Of course I absolutely had to buy a box of four. I've only snapped a quick photo on my phone, and I've eaten one now, so a photo on my camera would look rubbish. I'm sorry if the phone just doesn't do them justice!


I feel less guilty eating four cakes in one day, because they have fruit on them and no rubbish in them!
You can order for special occasions on the website, and just peruse the absolute joy that is Ruby Tuesdays Bakery, here.

Needless to say, I had a very lovely morning.
And then I went to cheerleading and got concussion.

Image credit:  http://www.rubytuesdaysbakery.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment